This regulation will provide our customers with more control over their information through each stage of collection, processing and storage.
1. Notice – What personal information is being collected in ROM:
We have access to collect information that you voluntarily give to us via screening forms, email, phone or by direct contact from you. We will not share this information with anyone.
We will use this information to contact you via your gym usage or to respond to any queries you may have. Unless you opt out, we may contact you by text or email in relation to our services or policy change.
We require certain personal information form our clients to attend our gym. This information is required on our compulsory screening forms and consists of the following:
- Full name
- Full address
- Contact information (mobile phone, email address)
- In case of emergency contact (name, relationship and mobile number)
- Date of birth
- Medical history questions (current medications, recent pregnancy, any injuries)
2. Choice – What options the customer has about how personal data is collected and used:
Clients data is necessary to process memberships, class packs and individual class sessions. Clients may be contacted in relation to our services or their membership by text or email but have the option to opt out.
Clients also have the right to be forgotten. If they are no longer using our services, they may request for their data to be deleted.
3. Access – What data has been collected and change or correct if necessary:
Clients have the right to do the following at any time and may do so by contacting us via email:
- See what data we have collected from them.
- Change or correct any of the data on their file.
- Request to delete their data if they are no longer using our services.
- Express concerns about the use/storage of their data.
4. Security – How the collected data is stored and protected:
We take precautions to protect our client’s information both online and offline. Clients data is protected and stored in a secure location. Our client’s data is only available to the company director, manager and administrative assistant, other members of staff are not granted access to our client’s information. The computer and filing cabinet in which our client’s information is stored is kept in a secure environment always.
5. Redress – If policy procedure is not met:
If you feel we are not acting within our policy, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us via email or phone